Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In the Fence!

When I got home from work on the 19th AKA my Close of Service day! I found Millie still in the fence!!!!

This has never happened before. I was so proud of her. I hate that just as she settles in, we are going to be moving and I am going to turn her world upside down. Just two nights ago she wouldn't leave my side so I could go in the grocery store. She followed me in and down the aisles despite many attempts to get her to stay outside. Lucky for us the owners and staff just laughed.

Despite the 19th being my last day, I have to go back to do some work in the morning...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Can't believe your close of service was today! Congrats honey, i'm sure it's bittersweet!

Ashley said...

This seemed like it was MONTHS in the future and now it's actually happening. Where has the time gone? Hope that your journey home is both safe and fun - enjoy your time with your mom!!!!