Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Serendipity? Perhaps...

I was standing in the kitchen eating dried cherries (thanks Meme!) contemplating life as I shifted from side to side. Moving muscles and thinking of the atoms shifting. Thinking about the structure of the atoms together making elements(remember being confused about the structure but appreciating it during organic chem), and elements making up stuff. The whole simplicity and complexity at the same time amazing. Well, I did have a birthday yesterday... Anyway. So I am there contemplating life, amazed that everything in the world is made up of atoms. The density changes, the composition, you know, but basically everything is the same.

Fast forward 10 maybe 15 minutes....

Page 155 of The Secret
Bob Proctor
Think of this for a moment. Look at your hand. It looks solid, but it's really not. If you put it under a proper microscope, you'd see a mass of energy vibrating.

John Assaraf
Everything is made up of the exact same thing, whether it's your hand, the ocean, or a star.

Dr. Ben Johnson
Everything is energy, and let me help you understand that just a little bit. There's the Universe, our galaxy, our planet, and then individuals, and then inside of this body are organ systems, then cells, then molecules, and then atoms. And then there is energy. So there are a lot of levels to think about, but everything in the Universe is energy.

If you know anything about The Secret then you would say I brought this on myself...

1 comment:

Liz said...

Tag! Check the meme for June 30 on my blog! You're it!