Sunday, July 13, 2008

Trip to PG

A quick update on my trip to PG...

I left on the 8am boat to Belize City Tuesday morning. I got on the bus and made it to Punta Gorda around 3:30. I met up with several friends, walked around the town, then visited some more. Wednesday morning we were supposed to go to court but the investigator was in Dangriga. Maggie called me about an hour before we were supposed to be there to let me know that court wasn't going to happen. So I slept a few more hours then enjoyed hanging out for the day with all of the PCVs in PG Town. Thursday we were on the 6am bus back to Belize. I made it to San Pedro around 4:00. It was a great trip and I got my iPod back so the trip was a success!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wahoo! Do the iPod dance....So glad you got that back FINALLY!!!

Jessica said...

Glad you got the ipod back. Will you have to go to trial again, or is it just not gonna happen?