Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter...

Happy Easter Everybunny...

I had a nice but not as expected trip to Glover's Reef last week. Details to come. We met some wonderful people, most of which were from NC. I think I recognized one of the guys from Wilmington. Rather strange. There was a lovely couple that had gotten married the week before in Hopkins. Adam and Nicole were great. They are going to be traveling for about 6 months to celebrate. They are documenting their travels on their own blog. I was so excited when I got the chance to chat with them about places to visit in Guatemala. I can't wait to read about it too.

Trying to recover from the lack of sleep and a possible sinus infection. YEA..

Unfortunately one of our guard dogs disappeared in the last 24 hours. I saw Blue about this time last night. I love the little guy so I hope he is safe and finds his way home soon.

I have also taken in a kitten for the night. Maritza picked him up out of the middle of the street today. He nearly got himself run over. After a few hours of hearing him cry I asked her what was up, then requested to keep him inside. He only cries a few minutes after I leave him in the bathroom. He is scrawny with a wormy belly. Unfortunately he also has the runs. She is going to take him to Saga tomorrow. He is a sweet and loving kitty so he has to belong to someone around here. Maybe she will leave him long enough to get better and he can return to this area.

No comments: