Saturday, March 15, 2008

Off again...

Hi Friends, I am off again. This time I am heading south to Glover's Reef. I am going to be gone from later today until next Saturday. Then I am not sure. I have possible plans to head to Corozal in the north, to Mexico for a few days, or to St. George's Caye for sailing. Right now the sailing sounds the most appealing. Somehow I didn't think to get the contact info for the guys out there. Not sure how I will make it out... But were there is a will there is a way.

Out in Glovers I plan on doing some diving and snorkeling. I am taking plenty of sunscreen and a long sleeve shirt. I am heading out with several other Peace Corps Volunteers so it will be nice. I have my bags packed, but they need to be redone. I ran out of room for some essentials such as soap... Not something that anyone wants me to run out of.

I'll be sure to let you know how it all went. Take care and happy holidays.

No comments: